Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Early Wednesday

We all had a good night last night, but decisions have to be made in the next minutes concerning whether people should go on the all day 100 degree trip with lots of walking. Many want to go that may not be ready. Doctor due soon. Will let you know how it all goes later.

Please keep our team in your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. We're still praying for all of you! I can't wait to hear how God is using each and every one of you this week. The pictures are incredible! I can see such joy in the eyes of the children! Is donkey riding a new youth activity? If so, I'll pass on that one! I love all of you and will see you when you return safely this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Team! I remember going to Santo Domingo passing out tracts and visiting the handicapped orphanage a couple years ago. Hope all of you were able to participate today! Praying for good health and an amazing remainder of the week!
    Meredith Lang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Team! This is Teri Julian from Mooresville. Many of you know me by Allyson's Mom. I have sent PRAYER for your team through our mission team that is headed out to St John's next week Whatever this sickness to go away quickly! No doubt God is winning and many souls are being save. satan is always the loser! Tell Kourtney that Momma Julian loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing good today. I have been watching the blog allday to see if you guys got to go to Santo Domingo. I have been concerned and praying that no more of you have gotten sick. Just know that you have a lot of prayers going up for you back home. Joe and I send our love to you all.

    Keep up the good work. The smiles on the children and adults faces has been so touching that I know God is working through you.

    ReplyDelete